Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Welcoming 2021 and List of Things Learned Last Year

Did you have a fantastic holiday with your family? Well, last year’s Holiday celebration was a bit different compared to the previous years due to the pandemic that causes great change, especially social gatherings and other activities that need to have social distancing. This is to avoid and lessen the spread of the COVID Virus.

Honestly, the year 2020 isn’t good, a bit. It’s almost ten months already that I’ve been staying home because minors, like me, are still not allowed to get out of home mentioned in the health protocol directives of the government. I’m aware that this world crisis is not going to magically disappear as we say goodbye to the year 2020, but I’m still thankful for all the graces and feel good to have a fresh start and welcome year 2021 with full of faith and hope.


As we welcome and celebrate 2021 new goals, lessons to learn, and life to conquer, let me also share down the learnings and accomplishments of last year. Reflecting on the biggest things learned and accomplished will guide us to do even better for this year 2021.




I can cook easy breakfast ideas

Scrambled eggs, fried rice, and other easy breakfast ideas cooking, these are just one of many things I learned last year. It’s all because of pandemic and staying at home that I can have a lot of time learning other household chores. 

 

 

I can dress myself and eat lots of cucumbers

Yes, for a 3-year-old toddler like me, growing height and weight are not only the things that happened to me last year. I can already dress with little assistance. Hooray! Another thing is that last year, I eat lots of cucumbers. It's so crunchy and tasty that I keep on eating every time mommy serves me. These were just a few of many milestones I accomplished last year and I’m looking forward to more this year.

 

We played and bonded a lot     

It is so wonderful to grow up with a sibling. Though our age gap is a bit too far which is 9 years, still when you are together you revert to childhood and play along. Staying always at home because of pandemic and transition to homeschooling allows having a lot of time to play and bond together.

How about you? What are your last year's learnings and accomplishments? May it be small or big feel free to leave a comment and share it with us.


Happy New Year and we may all have a beautiful and fruitful 2021.

Mga Komento

  1. First time on this blog. Have seen similar ones in the past written from child's perspective.
    My reflection is how people got used to home schooling when many of us had done and struggled with it for years. Also that memory making is what matters in the end and perhaps we learned that more than ever last year. Happy 2021! #MischiefandMemories

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Sounds like you have certainly made the most of your time at home together and have made some wonderful memories and achievements xx #mischiefandmemories

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Happy New Year and thank you for joining us for #MischiefAndMemories. It looks like you have been busy over last year's lockdown. The things I will remember the most is the amount of time we all got to spend together, and the new skills that evolved as a result of that.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. How cute is this post?! Glad you made the most of the time that you had together

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Thank you for linking up with #MischiefAndMemories. Please remember to comment on other posts that are linked up

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Karate-do: The Belt System

Hi! It’s me, Vince. Are you into any kind of sports or martial arts activities? If you’re asking me, I’m into martial arts, particularly Karate-do since last year. I find this a fun way of exercise, a way of learning self-defense as well as self-discipline. Aside from I mentioned earlier the benefits I acquire from Karate-do mom also shared a post on her blog the Healthy Dose of Karate-do . In my year of this sport, I am already a yellow belt holder which I gained on the 7 th day of February of this year. Do you know how to level up in Karate-do and the significance of belt colors? If not, I’m going to talk below the belt system of karate-do and how to achieve the next rank. The color of Karate-do belts signifies the student’s level of expertise. Colors used are white, yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, brown and black. To earn the next belt rank and color karate-do student needs to undergo and pass the test just what I did.

58 Minutes in Driftland: New Pinoy Sci-Fi Adventure Novel on Amazon

Looking for something exciting to read on Kindle books from Amazon? Grab a copy of “58 Minutes in Driftland,” the new sci-fi adventure novel written by Filipino writer I.S.A. Crisostomo-Lopez. The story revolves around Alunsinag Bayani, a 17-year-old Filipino immigrant in the US who is trying to find his place in the world. His mother Mercedes or “Chedeng” Bayani is a nurse who works at a community hospital in Los Angeles, while his father Artemio “Miyo” Bayani is a travel writer who is mostly out of town on assignment to feature endangered plants or animals. Alunsinag or “Al” as his friends call him, faces many adventures with his two best friends, Ming Ju-long, a Chinese immigrant from Hong Kong, and Tej Ondrej, an Indian immigrant from Bangalore.

Hire Mom

Hello, Wednesday! This is my first post for ABC Wednesday and expects for more share, an interesting post than this because I will regularly join this blog hop. For this week H is for Hire , yes you read the title correctly, help my family earn a living by simply hiring my mom or recommend her to a company you know she can do the work. Actually a post is up in her website sharing the skill she can offer to clients. Please feel free to visit here. Thank you and see you again next Wednesday! ABC Wednesday

Month One OOTD

though i am Little but i am Fierce . . . Yas to 1 month !!!! #milestone #diyphotoshoot #diyphotoshootbymama #iamvenicemaxine #babyootd #ootd #kidslifestyleph A post shared by Kids LifestylePh (@kidslifestyleph) on Aug 13, 2017 at 3:33pm PDT Yay for a great new day! It's my first month in the arms of my dearest loving parents and relatives as well. This is my first OOTD post and what I have in the closet is the eco-friendly cloth diaper in stary printing. To know my milestones, mama shared a post about Baby Milestones at First Month .

Fairytale Costume and Singing Contest

Vince @ 4 y.o. Hey, fellas! Do you love to sing and dress up just like your favorite fairy tale character? If so, then it’s your time to show what you got by joining the Fairytale Costume and Singing Contest by Goldilocks to be held at Savemore Market Tacloban City, Leyte this coming August 19, 2017, at 3 pm. For the complete details please find below the infographics of the said event.